Are you hanging with us still? We are carrying on with the Instagram Photo a Day Challenge. After wrapping up the September Photo A Day we are looking forward to the great new list for October. We are having so much fun and the new October #Photoaday Challenge List looks like it will be fun.
Here are some of our favorites from this month.
#photoaday is a fun photo-sharing challenge. Using the app Instagram snap a quick photo a day based on the list below then apply one of the fun filters. There are no rules and you can be as creative as you want. You don’t have to take the most amazing photos, it’s all about the social sharing of it. Everyone is welcome to play!
Once you’ve taken your photo share it by using the hashtag “#FMSphotoaday” so we can all follow along.
Find / Follow us on Instagram by name @vintagegrey. We try to keep the VINTAGE theme going with our photos. We really hope you will play along and join with us in the fun!
October 2012 Instagram Photo A Day Challenge
(((WE LOVE THE VINTAGE PHOTO VIBE that INSTAGRAM OFFERS)))
This has been a very fun way to share with friends. It’s turned into a little competition amongst us to see who can make the cutest picture for the day and we have stayed in touch more by doing this.
One of our favorite part of photo a day is checking out everyone else’s photos. You can find them on Instagram or Twitter by searching the hashtag #FMSphotoaday.
Now here is a little more about each prompt for October:
1. Where you stood: Take a photo of where you’re standing.
2. Lunchtime: Take a photo of your lunch, or around you at lunchtime.
3. This happened today: What’s something that happened today? Shoot it and share it.
4. What you read: Did you read a sign? Are you reading a book? A blog? Shoot and share.
5. Shadow: Take a photo of your shadow or any shadow.
6. I’m thankful for…: What are you thankful for today? It can be simple or BIG. Share it.
7. Light: You can shoot sunflare, a streetlight, light from the sun… any kind of light.
8. Angle: Look at angles in buildings, structures, books, anything. Find an angle and take a photo.
9. Red: Take a photo of something red.
10. Emotion: Happy. Sad. Angry. Overjoyed and so on and so forth. Be creative.
11. Something close-up: These photos might be a little mysterious. Take a photo of something really close-up.
12. On the table: Last month we did table, but this month let’s do ON the table. What’s on your table?
13. Landscape: Take a photo of the skyline, a landscape you see.
14. Makes you laugh: What’s something funny that makes you laugh. Share it.
15. Dinnertime: Just like lunchtime, only later. Take a picture of what dinnertime is like on this day for you.
16. Something you wrote: Take a photo of something you wrote or drew.
17. Fruit: Take a photo of a piece of fruit, or a few.
18. Made you smile today: What made you smile today? Find it. Shoot it. Share it.
19. Letters: Take a photo of letters. They might make up a poster, or something bigger. Or even be mail?
20. 4 o’clock: Take a photo a 4am or 4pm – whatever you’re doing at that time.
21. Calm: Take a photo of something that makes you feel calm, or represents calm.
22. In your town: Take a photo of something from where you live. It might be a building, people, park or something else.
23. The view from here: Take a photo of your view from where you are. It might be your office, your home, traveling. The everyday can sometimes be very interesting.
24. Weather: Take a photo of the weather today. Let’s travel around the world with everyone’s weather photos.
25. People: It might be people you know or people you don’t. Take a photo of people.
26. Listening to: What are you listening to? Music? Children laughing? Share it.
27. Morning: Take a photo of your morning.
28. Looking back: Take a photo of something from your past, or from just behind you. Look back and take a photo.
29. Moon: The moon is just about full tonight. Take a photo.
30. Clothes: Take a photo of clothes. Perhaps what you’re wearing, or in your wardrobe, on a mannequin or otherwise.
31. Whatever you please: Are you celebrating Halloween tonight? Perhaps take a photo of that. Today is free choice – take a photo of ANYTHING you like.
Using the DIY Thrifted Photo Display. made in our previous post is a great way to display your instagram photos and encourages us to print them using @postalpix to share with friends and family.
The photo challenge is credited to fellow blogger, FatMumSlim and if you need extra help on How To Play, great directions are listed on her page.