If you have been keeping up with the #fmsphotoaday photo challenge, you know that today’s word of the day was Clean. I thought I’d share my favorite face & body sugar scrub recipe. This definitely works for me. Let us know what you think.
1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar
1/4 Cup of Olive Oil
2 Tbsps of Honey
1/2 Lemon (juice)
Combine all ingredients and store in a small jar. Then scrub, scrub, scrub!
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram @VintageGrey
Found this newer Globe at a thrift store for $2.99 and decided to use Chalkboard paint as seen on Pinterest. Here is how we did it.
1. Take the globe apart. This was really easy.
2. Hang the globe using string and a wire hanger.
3. Spray paint the base shiny gold.
4. Spray paint the globe using the Chalkboard spray paint. Wait 24 hours
5. Using the side of a piece of chalk rub the entire surface of the globe.
6. Erase and start writing!