So once again I have been inspired by Pinterest. I spotted this Frame Photo Display and decided I needed something like this over my desk area to display those favorite Instagram photos I use when Scrapbooking/Project Life.
This project looked so easy and I already had a larger size frame that I found not long ago (thrifted for $2.00).
I gathered my supplies:
- 1 16X20 Thrifted Wood Frame
- 1 box of black cut nails
- Small Clothes pins (Old or New)
- Measuring Tape
We decided 5 rows would work best with this frame.
- We measured then hammered the nails on the right and left side of the frame.
- Tied Jute to both sides
- Gathered those favorite Instagram photos
- Used Mini Clothes Pins to attach (found at Hobby Lobby)